Gallery

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Peachy Keen LFIF Mother's Day Challenge

This is my 2nd Peachy Keen Challenge.  The Challenge is for Mother's Day and to use a Peachy Keen face stamp.  This is actually a Mother's Day gift for one of my Mom's friend.  The picture was taken at my very first Mother and Daughter Tea. I took this picture of my mom and one of her best friends.  Since my mother's passing in early 2010 I no longer have her to make Mother's Days gifts for anymore. This picture was used in funeral program and I told her friend that I would give her a copy of it.  Beinging the crafter that I am I couldn't just giver her a plain old picture.  So this challenge was just what I needed .  Working on this frame probably was the most I looked at her picture since her passing.

I used an acrylic frame for the first time.  The butterfly is from Storybook and I cut the frame from a stock image from the cricut Imagine. I used bling - which was kind of a pain to use.  But I love how it looks. I forgot where the lacy frame came from a Cricut cart though.  The butterfly was cut out of DCWV glitter stack and I layered it and poped it up.  I used Tatter Angels spray for the frame I felt like it needed a little kick of something.  You probably can't see it but it has a gold sheen to it.



I did vinyl for the flower.  It came from the    Tinker Bell cartridge.  I used Provebs. 31 - The Virtrious Women Scripture.  And of course two pink flowers with Peachy Keen face stamps.

2 comments:

MsJay said...

Very nice. TFS

Treva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment