Gallery

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Peachy Keen challange- Get well Pauline

This card was for a co-worker who was in a car accident and out of work for a week.  Peachy keen had a challenge to pop up an image. So I incorporated them both.  But I forgot to link up in time.  Silly me.   I used my gypsy to design the card and I Preserves for the fruit and the bowel came from "From My Kitchen".  I finally purchased the Cri-Kits gel pens. Once I got it going it was great.  I didn't have to get on my computer to print out the sentiment.  I just designed on my gyspy and swapped out the blade for the gel pens.  Easy Breezy.  I popped the fruit up from the bowel and I'm actually proud of myself for using patterned paper.  I really like the pear.  Trying to break free.  lol  thanks for looking.  I used the negative from the peach to make a stencil for the background of the card and I use glimmer mist spray to show the peach.  And of course my Peachy Keen stamps.  Everyday characters I believe.

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment