Gallery

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Altered Canvas gift

Today I have an Altered Canvas gift I made for a co-workers birthday.
I lightly sprayed painted the canvas with  bronze spray paint.  I used SCAL to cut out the A I believe it was at 4 inches high.  I cut the A out of an old cereal box on my Cricut Expression.    After cutting I painted the A with some black acrylic paint.  I attached the A to the canvas.  I used some teal Ten Second Studio metal and Hippi Beads Kabuka mold. I cut out the "hippie bead" added ahesive and glued on the beads.  I took an Inkado swirl Stamp and stamped by the A.  I used black ink and took some liquid pearls that matched the teal to trace over the stamp lines.  I also did some random dots with the liquid pearls.  Simple but nice I think.  My favorite part is the stamp part I think it came out so good.  I'm also LINKING UP for Pink Cricut.  Thanks for  looking.

1 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

Such a beautiful piece!! The liquid pearls is the PERFECT touch!

Post a Comment